Sunday, June 7, 2009

Shitstorm

I read the word Shitstorm on someones comment on one of the blogs that I follow and I'm thinking to myself, hey! that suits my weekend perfectly. Its been nothing but a continuous shitstorm for me.

Start with Hubby's bday and wow, did I try hard to make it 'Just right'. And believe me when I say that making it 'Just Right' for someone who doesn't want to celebrate their birthday is A LOT harder than making it right for someone who does. Everything has to be barely enough without making it seem like things were forgotten. Should have known, that a shitstorm would blow through and screw everything up...down to the point that the perfect dinner that I made is currently in the freezer and still uneaten.

Second shitstorm was kind of a silent one. Don't know where it came from or why or how...but it sure as hell did come. In fact, I didn't even realize I was in the middle of a shitstorm until the end of the day. Thus, Saturday went by in a silent yet furious manner. It was also supported by a 'Tiff' that I had with my mom. I've never in my life used the word 'Tiff' but according to my brother that's what mom and I had. We're still trying to recover...but I tell you, I've become so impatient, so detached, that I think it might be harder for her than me...except that it did bring on a migraine, but then again what can you expect with a three day Shitstorm?

Sunday is now almost over. Started with a full blown shitstorm that actually began on Friday. Sigh...did I ever just want to explode and show the entire world what kind of shitstorm I could bring. But I'm working on being a more calm person. And contradictory as it may seem, I think this excessive calmness just might backfire, but we'll just have to see. Anyway, I came home and slept for 10-15 minutes, just to give my brain a rest from the unending shitstorm.

I'm tired. Glad all I have to do is unfreeze food tonight, and not really cook.

No comments:

Post a Comment