Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Good Bye

Something is very wrong.

I haven't been able to write in a while even though everyday I feel like I have something to write. I just finished writing a post and it dissapeared into the black hole of bad internet connections. Really Sucks. Maybe its some kind of sign.

Its been a really tough week. I sent my mom off to her sister's - one of the less favored people in my personal books. I then sent one of my closests friends off to Canada permanently. Her little S and Azlan were, in her own words, tied together in one package...and now half that package is missing. I couldn't even hold little S for the longest time, probably until she was 4 months old, because it hurt so damn much. But once I got over it, holding her was always like holding a piece of Azlan. We even found out about little S while the four of us (actually 6) were having Crepe's one night and Daddy O said to Mr. Hubby "We thought that you baby boy could use some company while we jam". At the time, Daddy O and Mr. Hubby were in a band together that also no longer exists.

Daddy O and Mommy N are gone now. Knowing that thye'll have a much more exiting life makes everything a little easier but damn, I already miss them so much. Its like a little piece of everything is missing again. As a going away gift I gave them the four prints below. They can put them up anywhere...can't wait to see what they do with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment