Thursday, August 13, 2009

Forgotten Meals

I love to cook. OK, let me rephrase that, I love to cook when the weather in Karachi is not hot enough to fry an egg on the sidewalk!

Below are a couple of meals/breakfasts that really were special! I just kept forgetting to actually put them up here. I think, I'm actually one of those people that live for food! Horrible in trying to lose weight, but really make you happy! Mr. Hubby calls me the bottomless pit! :P


Chili Cheese and Mushroom Stuffed Omelet with Spanish Marmalade Jam and Orange Carrot Juice. This marmalade is simply the best I've ever had!


I made these tortillas at home using a tortilla maker. The first couple exploded inside the maker! But the rest were lovely and chewy! You can see a good detail of filling here, including chicken, cheese, jalapenos, and corn.

No comments:

Post a Comment