Sunday, August 2, 2009

Welcome 30's!

Finally hit the big three oh. For all the cliche feelings that hit
caused a good deal of depression, sleepless nights and a great deal of
pondering. Many different thoughts of the effect of age and fertility
crossed my mind and i kept making myself feel better by saying at
least i've had one baby before i turned 30.

Besides the fact that many woman now start their child bearing after 30, i still feel odd and too old. My mother had me in her early 20's and my sister in her
early 30's. At the time i thought 'Oh my god, she's so old'. Guess i'm there now, except that though i've had one child i don't have anyone that i'm mothering. In my head i'm already too old. I guess we'll have to see how i feel if and when i get pregnant.

For now, this post gets a special "30 something" tag, and we/I will
get to use that for the next 10 years. Also, this is my first testing
of blogging on the go and we'll see how that goes as well.

Here's to 30 something!

No comments:

Post a Comment